Tuesday 21 December 2010

Waiting for my birthday ... : )

Just popped a few more logs on the kithcen woodburner. The Beagle was shivering, little mite.

I've just got home today for Christmas, packed more clothes than I could physically wear in three weeks and transported my P.C in its entirety back from Stoke-on-trent. I find it really hard to start writing now a days I used to write so much when I was convinced I'd be the next J.K Rowling, maybe I should try writing 500 hundred words a day then I'd find it easy to translate my scribbly thoughts.

Any way back home and its my birthday tomorrow so pretty excited, I'm turning .... ba ba baaaaaa .... 22. So much more sophisticated than 21 I believe, but its not that much of a difference really, I never have many big plans with it being so close to Christmas. A lot of people have spent their money on presents,  decorations and giant turkey's, so very little is left for paintballing or laser questing. Though I did get to see the new Harry Potter with some friends, it has to be my favourite one so far cinematography wise the imagery was just breath taking. Yet there was a scene of a certain sexual nature which never should have been and involved bleaching of my eyeballs shortly afterwards.

I finished my First semester of my final year. Though I learnt alot about time management, the more I look at it the more I think I could have done so much better, ah well onto the next semester.

Here it is:
The Beagle and the Shoe

Sorry only displays youtube vids for some reason :(

For  the rest of the night I believe is to be based around wine and comedy on BBC2.

Shall be posting soon about a project involving a burlesque egg called "Mistress Ouef"

No comments:

Post a Comment